“It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” – Ann Landers
Our Early Childhood Program incorporates structured activities, hands-on learning, independent learning through technology, play and art, ELA Math Science and Social Studies. Learning about our religion and Jesus Christ is interwoven into all we do.
In addition we have a new Title I Program. Our students are working in small groups with a Pre-K 4 specialist throughout the day in addition to the amazing team already in place! We have two rooms dedicated to our Pre-K 4 Early Childhood Program full of books and toys to enhance their skills.
Early Childhood Education Includes…
– Common Core Instruction
– SuperKids Reading Program
– Technology : Mini Computer Labs and Smartboards in every classroom
– Renzulli Web-based system
– Performing/Fine Arts
– Extended Physical Education Program/Health
– Title I Extension Program Speech therapist
– PDHP Guidance Councilor
– Full time DOE Nurse
– D.O.E Breakfast & Lunch Program
– Extended Day and Early Bird: Drop off & After School programs