- Reopening Plan
- Crisis Management Parent letter
- CDC Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in Schools
- OSHA Guidance for Covid-19
Home Academy Association
The Home Academy Association of Our Lady of Trust Catholic Academy has as its primary role to serve as a link between the life of the academy and the family life of our students. The HAA sees as its mission to help our students extend the enjoyment of their academic day to after school social events that involve family participation.
- Association Adviser: Joan Elcock
- President: Jennifer Terstenyak
- 4H Coordinators: Terry Roberts & Aleyandra Green
- Pre-K 3: Kamina Williams
- Pre-K 4: Camille Daniel
- Kindergarten: Kamina Williams
- Grade 1: Richard Thybulle
- Grade 2: Karolin Mondesir
- Grade 3: Cindy Bain & Mirline Cearc
- Grade 4: Karolin Mondesir
- Grade 5: Edwine Jean Jacques
- Grade 6: Olivia Gordon
- Grade 7: Michelle Alstrom
- Grade 8: Roshell Johnson
To volunteer in any Catholic School or Academy in the United States, all volunteers must participate in a program through the Office of Safe Environment that is called Virtus. This is a mandate of the Catholic Bishop’s Conference. To register for a Virtus class, go to Virtus.org. After you have taken the course, please print out the certificate and submit it to our school office.
Please inquire about volunteering for events that are happening at the Academy.
Gaining our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to self-study and continuous improvement. It confirms the dedication each of us has to our students, parents and community. Learn More